Friday, February 2, 2007

Kitchen Degreaser

Tonight after I finished cooking, like any other night, I went through my cleaning the stove top ritual. While doing so, a silly thought come to mind. As I was wiping away the oil splatters with the degreaser, an image of a slimming campaign model came to mind, doing the typical pose, where they advertise the slimming product in one hand. The silly thing is that the slimming 'product' is kitchen degreaser!

I really like Magic clean degreaser, from Kao. Among the brand I've tried, this seems to get rid of the grease almost instantaneously! Imagine if there was a product that humans could safely consume and, achieve such efficient results! This thought, actually made me take a look at the active ingredients on the label of my Magic Clean bottle. Of course, I'm not thinking of drinking it, but I couldn't help but check it out. Of course I should have known, its solvent and one or two other things. What is solvent, and where does it occur?

I wonder if the producers of slimming teas/pills have ever had this silly idea pop into their minds???

*PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CONSUME ANY DEGEASER, IT COULD BE FATAL*

No comments: