Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Edison turned 2!

Lately I have been too slack to blog! Guess my mind has been occupied with other things ie; whether to stay or go, plus getting ready for Edison's birthday has kept me busy for a while too! Well luckily I didn't end up cooking the food yesterday!

This year I thought I'd relax a bit, so I decided to get catered food instead! I don't regret coz' by the end of the party, me and Jeff were kind of exhausted from all the cleaning!

The only food I prepared was the desserts! Speaking of desserts I forgot to take photos of the pretty agar agar I made! Thought they looked nice! I also made some or bi bei!

Well my son is 2 liao! He is growing up so fast, can see his individuality starting to shine through! I guess that is what makes him, him!

I haven't uploaded the birthday pics yet, but once its done, I'll have it up here too!

No comments: