Monday, January 29, 2007

Iron Chef

Today I, Cinnamon Lee Chen Wright, am gonna get off my lazy bum and attempt to make roti prata. Whether it will be a success or not, we'll just have to wait and see! Will be having my fish curry from last nights left overs, with the pratas, providing they are edible!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADA!
Well, heres the finish product. If I had to rate my self? 6 or 7/10! I need to practice stretching out the dough more. Wonder how those tamils do it so well, somemore can throw in the air one!
Jeff liked it though, so at least I didn't have to throw it away =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI cin, how have u been? Just happen to surf through frenster website n happen to saw ur updates....and i followed the link here to ur blog page ....hehehe....well i must say ur roti prata and fish curry looks delicious....yum yum...makes me drool...okie, got to keep my note short....just to drop in and say hi to you.....and before i pen off, just to let u knoe tat i have just realised we share the same name ( different surname of cos :P)...take care, till then...bye

Cinnamon said...

Susan as in Lawrence's wife? Hey,your name is also Lee Chen? Is it spelt the same way too?

How are your children? Hope to see you during CNY, and do say hi to your gals and little prince for me =)