Saturday, January 27, 2007

Web Banner is up!

Finally found the motivation to make my own web banner. I am damn lazy when it comes to all these! Its not that I dont have the interest, but I guess time is also such a contraint.
I don't have the time to sit in front my laptop, unless its after my precious goes to bed. Well, nevermind, hopefully I will get it looking uniquely mine.....oneday?!

I am really very sleepy after all this.....hahaha, Jeffrey and Edison are long, fast asleep. I guess as it is a Saturday tomorrow, and I'm planning to go out, I'd better keep this post short.
Tomorrow, I need to do a small grocery shopping for:
  1. Fish
  2. Potatoes
  3. Spinach
  4. Carrots
  5. Chicken

We're going to have Fish Curry this week. I really have to start getting through my packets of curry (1 and a half bags), as the expirey dates are approaching. Funny, I just realised that since I came back from my holidays (2 months), I have only cooked curry once! Starting to crave for curry =P

Goodnight!

No comments: